some good old interior design and style tips. So lets get to it.....
Really like the lovely floors 
 Front Exterior

 What a entryway

 Kitchen
Now, here’s where I get bent all out of shape about style and interior spaces!!! Considering that when does hiding a beautiful fireplace turn out to be OK? I imply, "Am I incorrect" "No" Didn’t believe so, I've been an interior designer for too long to let this 1 slide. This living space requirements some critical assist. Now let’s give Jennifer a small suggestions for when she moves in.
Jennifer, hire a good interior designer to get this lovely room up to par make positive you play up the fireplace and place some color on them walls. Now, what can I say about the Television nook!!  Hmmm do not put the Tv there…make the nook a function and get furnishings that fits the scale of the room. While the furniture is huge it is not arranged right, the focus is on the Tv, let’s place concentrate elsewhere like the fireplace. How about the Tv more than the fireplace, now I’m sure if you hire a designer he/she will hook you up with some gorgeous art and accessories all around the space. Woe that was a mouth fool.  Jennifer if you use just a small of this suggestions you will be properly on your way. Satisfied decorating- xoxo
OK, I just put a mouth fool into the living area and while I like the dining room it too can use a small advice!! OK Jennifer here's my advice for the dining space.  If you would like to make this space stand out you can truly go all out with it, like a new gorgeous chandelier, it will bring focus and center of attention to the area.
I just adore the nook but that as well can standout much more with perhaps just a buffet with a gorgeous mirror above it, take away the huge china cabinet it takes from the lovely nook. How about the wall colour?  I can’t say I do not like it simply because I have this very identical colour in my personal residence, I consider it is known as brick red but who cares about all that, if you are going to go with a colour like this you have to make sure that the furnishings stands out against it because other words you are going to blend in. Now the conventional furnishings in dining room is very cute but require some accessories to bring it out.
Now, I’m not going to give criticism and a give no options, right here are a handful of much more solutions’ for the dining space.
If you like the color of the wall, preserve itand maybe paint the wall beneath the chair-rails all white. This will give it a more architectural look.
Remember, accessories make the space come alive, put beautiful photographs on the walls with lovely accessories on the tables and please don’t overlook the windows make particular window covering play a role in this room.
I hope you discover this helpful!!!
How cute
Workplace

WOW!!! What can I say about this H-U-G-E Master Suite with a fireplace and gorgeous ceilings WOW just lovely!!! But this is where it ends for me.... This space can use some color and some focus on the fireplace. How come in this property the fireplace is shown no really like? Effectively let’s talk about how this room can show its prospective, possibly at the fireplace you can put two chairs a side it or maybe an ottoman in front of it, the dresser shouldn't out shine the fireplace. Now I cannot see all the angles of the space but I am confident there is one more wall that the dresser can hold up. The bed wall maybe some wallpaper or molding squares can balance out the wall.  And let’s not overlook the ceiling!!!! You have to make it stand out. There are a quantity of ways to make this occur, how about a faux finish? Also put a chandelier to make it sparkle. Now I have some other tips but conceivably I will have to charge for them… So Jennifer with that getting said this area can be a real beauty as I’m positive you can’t wait to put your own touches to the room… Pleased Decorating xoxo

I see the art hasn't been place on the walls however but I am certain you will get to it right after the home is closed and becomes yours!!! 
I know this is the windy city but does the room has to feel so cold!!!  My reflexes are to shiver when searching at this room. This is a Theater space, has anybody told you to darken up the walls and maybe get some more theater seats.  Properly Jenifer I guess you have to do it all oneself!!!
Making it your personal is going to be exciting...  Here is a little guidance- Darken the walls and movies will be seen in a much better light, bring in more seating and maybe you can invite a lot more folks to watch a film, like (ME)….
Now here is the true purpose Jennifer is below contract on this home!!! Check out the amenities on this piece of true estate 
 
 
The 16-area stone-constructed mansion has 6 bedrooms, six full and 2 half bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, heated garage space for 6 cars, 2 laundry rooms, a totally finished stroll-out basement, and a large bonus area tucked up into the eaves on the third floor. Added spaces contain an impress-the-guests style foyer with floating curved staircase, formal living and dining rooms, a library, colossal consume-in kitchen lit by 3 identical chandeliers, a double-height family space, and in basement region, a game room and residence theater. Outdoor space is severely restricted to a landscaped front yard, a large rear motor court accessed through a porte-cochere and a wee sliver of a backyard largely taken up by a free-form dining terrace.
- Will this make a great buy for Jennifer?
- How do you think Jennifer will perceive my decorating tips? Spot-on, to harsh, unkind, unsympathetic or sort.
- Would you reside in this house if your price range permitted it? 
 





0 yorum:
Yorum Gönder