20 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

The True estate snitch is all more than this real estate today!!!We have basketball players promoting residences, getting homes, I just cannot preserve up, we have one more player not feeling the pinch of the NBA lockout  or need to I say when the lockout was on didn’t appear to be worried” I aint hatin” hey if you got it!! do not knock it just go ahead and purchase it!!! Apparently Amare Stoudemire bought what looks like a slam dunk of house or should I say MC Mansion in Southwest Ranches, FL final month. The 14,555 square foot residence sits on a two.35 acre lot, functions
six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and a nine-automobile garage. It looks like Amare is very smart and savvy when it comes to spending his income it seems that he had his Realtor place the smack down on the negotiations of this Mansion because TMZ has reported that he paid about a million much less than the original asking cost. Hmmm that aint no dumb play, he hit that shot from waaaay back that wasn’t a 3 pointer that was a full court shot six pointers if there is such a issue. Properly enough speak check out the inside of Amare’s New Property









 







 




 










 

All I can say is WOW what a amazing beautiful home. I consider if you can afford to spend $ 3.7 million on a new house this is the house to do it with. I say sensible move Amare take pleasure in your Mansion I am not mad at you this is a slaaaam dunk of a home. 

So inform me what you consider is this home worth the three.7 million he paid for it or need to realtor bargained to pay a million much less

TMZ




































Tagged: , , , , ,

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder