20 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

OK so I've by no means been to Spain, 
but for some reason this dresser reminds me of one thing you may well discover there.

Inform me if I am entirely off base.
Here is the prior to.

The preceding owner had began to paint it black. 
I enjoy black don't get me incorrect. 
But for such a bigger piece black seemed a little...ominous.

Right here she is now.




She's painted in Bon Voyage from Behr and dry brushed in Frost also by Behr.
Inside the drawers is painted with Behr's Iconic Sky.
Hardware is original. 

And I have a query about that.
Do you believe the hardware would look better painted an additional colour?
Right now it's bronze and I like the contrast, but what do you feel?

For far more information look beneath the For Sale tab at the top of the web page. :)

Tagged: , , , ,

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder