15:26 by Unknown
OK! Let’s face it, they have to develop up sometimes, I know it is hard but bear in mind we all been there. I can recall when I very first wore makeup and of courses I was sneaking about wearing it due to the fact I was uneasy with parents who just weren’t going for it. "I recall the day I put lipstick on for the first time in my freshmen year of high college, realizing I  I was looking good with my higher red lipstick and my higher red blush on. So I thought. yes pals I believed I was a Supper Model in the producing but I rapidly  remembered I wasn't permitted to wear makeup. I can recall scraping my lips trying to take it off prior to I got house from college simply because you know, I could not let my parents see me wearing it simply because I would have much more probably gotten it slapped off my lips. Properly to get to the meat of this story I appreciate the parents  I had even although they have been a bit strict "correction a lot strict" because they made me who I am today but I nonetheless think wearing lipstick as a teenager is a proper age and I only wished that I had the opportunity to openly display makeup on my dresser in my space with my parents blessing. So without having further ado right here are five Teenage Girl Decorating Ideas to Display Makeup and Jewelry.
Makeup Display
 |
| If you will like a cool spot to organize your makeup this is a pretty cool organizer sold by  Lori Greiner |
 |
| If you will like to be a tiny far more inventive make uses of the space behind your medicine cabinet or any door that's in your bedroom- let no space go to waste -source MagnaPods. |
 |
| I enjoy this compactor of makeup spaces it has ton of small drawers for all your makeup- You can find this show over at QVC |
 |
| How about this makeup display box from PB Teen |
 |
| PB Teen |
 |
| PB Teen |
 Jewelry Display
 |
| How about this cute jewelry case is not it quite!! its named the Gold and Silver Safe keeper chair or chaise jewelry box. You can locate this over at QVC |
 |
| How about this cute letter Jewelry box? |
 |
| Check all the fabulous jewelry displaying items over at pb teens- I adore all the jewelery dress hanging displays, so cool!! |
 |
| At Kristina's Custom Cosmetics Organizers,you can uncover this cool organizer |
 |
| I enjoy how PB Teens displays the dress jewelry display on the desk, what great tips!! |
 I hope you have been inspired to show your makeup and jewelry  about your room neatly with these 5 Teenage Girl Decorating Suggestions to Show Makeup and Jewelry
Which thought is your favorite?
will you use any of these concepts in your space? 
Please let us know in your comment!
Tagged: Decorating, Display, Girl, Jewelry, Makeup, Suggestions, Teenage
0 yorum:
Yorum Gönder